[mythtv-users] avformat error: -1

Brian Stults bstults at crim.ufl.edu
Wed Jul 28 10:33:56 EDT 2004

Hello,

When commercial flagging starts for a certain program, I see the following:

2004-07-28 10:28:00 Started Commercial Flagging for 'The New Adventures
of Winnie the Pooh' recorded from channel 1042 at Wed Jul 28 06:00:00 2004
avformat error: -1

Channel 42 is the Disney Channel.  After this error, mythbackend dies.
This happens every time this program is flagged.  If I delete the file
and then start mythbackend, it's fine.  However, when this program is
recorded again, flagging causes mythbackend to die.

Any suggestions?