[mythtv-users] Slow channel switching on PVR-250 ?

Schlomo Schapiro ivtv at schlomo.schapiro.org
Mon Jul 26 10:58:56 EDT 2004

Hi,

so, assuming I read the archives. How would I find out if there was any
change since then ? The problem is, after all, that nobody wants to spend
the time to keep the answers to thousands of questions up-to-date (and
nobody gets paid for doing it ...).

So, IMHO, asking stuff that was discussed previously is OK, unless you do
so all the time.

But let's close this thread on that and not produce more noise on it. (or
at least off-list).

Regards,
Schlomo

--