[mythtv-users] Feature Request: ALSA output

Daniel Savard dsavard at cids.ca
Mon Jul 26 06:07:11 EDT 2004

Le lun 26/07/2004 à 03:58, Steven a écrit :

> > Anyone can update the HowTos with this? I haven't tested it myself, but
> > it's about a week I am struggling with the audio system to make it
> > working properly using the spdif interface.
> >
> > Searching Google has never raised any of the threads in the archives
> > and, as far as I know, there is no search engine for the archives. So,
> > it's somewhat difficult to search them.
> >

> there is a link to the searchable mailing list archives on the
> mythtv.org site. It's under "General Info / Lists" in the main menu but
> anyway: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/archive/MythTV_C2/Users_F11/
>
> ----

Oh boy!

You are right, I just discover the font color is so similar between
clickable links and regular text I just read the sentence without
noticing the link. And since links are not underlined... And, of course,
it's partly my fault since I selected a medium blue as the color for not
visited links (red was just too much agressive) and the text font from
the page is something like a medium steel blue...