[mythtv-users] Yet another feature request

Stephen Atkins atkinss at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 25 16:00:53 EDT 2004

Hello all.  This occured to me after seeing a Bell Express Vu system.  They have
a feture which allows you to just auto tune to a channel with out actually
recording it.  Thier system (it was a 3100) can emit a IR to your vcr to start a
recording but you can also just get it tune to a channel with out sending these
commands.  I don't know about the 5100 series of recievers (their PVR system).
Any way my request is for a feature that may just pop up a reminder on the
screen telling you about a program that you may (or may not if your wife isn't
around!) want to watch.  I'd see what I could do but I'm not up on my C++
programming and don't know my way around myth to well.

Stephen