[mythtv-users] Slow channel switching on PVR-250 ?

Schlomo Schapiro ivtv at schlomo.schapiro.org
Sun Jul 25 15:59:13 EDT 2004

Hi,

OK. so how would I make it buffering the show only after I start watching
it ? Or can't it do that. A simple test with mplayer and ptune.pl showed
that the delay corresponds exactly to mplayers buffering. But mplayer
continues playing and doesn't freeze the picture like mythtv.

So how to reduce the buffering to a minimum ?

Thanks,
Schlomo