[mythtv-users] [pseudo-OT] MicroATX power supplies?

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Sat Jul 24 12:20:26 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have a micro ATX case that came with a power supply.  Unfortunately,
this supply is *loud*, and annoying.  I have always used PC Power and
Cooling supplies when I need something quiet, but they don't sell mATX
stuff.  Does anybody have experience with good, quiet micro ATX power
supplies suitable for a MythTV box?  I don't need lots of wattage -- I
drive just one HD and a DVD-ROM drive -- but quietness and ventilation
are important.

Thanks,
John