[mythtv-users] Can't get backtrace in gdb

Jerry Rubinow jerryr at universal-imaging.com
Fri Jul 23 12:39:19 EDT 2004

>This was just talked about in the mailing list a few days ago.  Please
>check the archive.

Damn it!  I could have sworn I'd checked the archive.  I must've just
done a general google which didn't yield anything useful.  Anyway,
thanks for the pointer, sorry for the stupidity.

Ok, I will try the ulimit corefile solution, and then I will try finding
a different version of gcc compiled with --enable-checking and recompile
Myth with that (or just recompile gcc myself).