[mythtv-users] OT Front/back design help

Adam and Lori Walker slamcorp at comcast.net
Fri Jul 23 12:11:15 EDT 2004

well first I bought a  ANTEC|OVERTURE but it wouldn't fit anywhere so I
returned it for a  COOLERMAS|ATXDTATC-620C but now I'm thinking [with wife's
help] of a  Antec ARIA Aluminum MicroATX Cube Case.  I already have a
'NFORCE2 7NIF2-SUMMIT CHTECH ' but don't want to have to mess with
apic/etc/crashing.

What is a good recommendation for an Antec cube mb for amd-2600 chips or
should I just stick with the 7nif2?  I also use pvr250. I also have a 5200
card in my arsenal if needed.

please help. just looking for smaller factor [not slower]-

Adam