[mythtv-users] Can mythtv handle two dumb capture cards?

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Jul 22 20:47:09 EDT 2004

I am not top posting - I just deleted everything...

Did anyone else find this whole exchange amusing?  Can we
please make up now and get back to solving the world's
MythTV related problems?

Who thinks everyone directly involved in this mess is
partially incorrect (except Isaac of course, who we want
to keep happy...)?

It certainly appeared to me that the initial configuration does
not log to a file, but during the configuration, it seems that it is
certainly an advisable setting once everything is up and running.

Paul