[mythtv-users] Can mythtv handle two dumb capture cards?

Eric Joe sysop at tje1.com
Thu Jul 22 16:03:25 EDT 2004

Maarten said:

> Yeah ?  And can you then please quote me what the exact last sentence is
> of
> chapter 9.2 which you are referring to now ?   Precisely...

I will save everyone the trouble of looking it up...Last sentence of
section 9.2 says:
For example, you may add this to your rc.local file, or you can follow the
steps outlined in the section called *I'd like to automatically start
mythbackend at system boot time.*
The area with ** around is a link to section 21.11 which tells you step by
step had to run mythbackend at startup on various linux flavors.