[mythtv-users] what are you recording (take 2)

rbsteffes at nc.rr.com rbsteffes at nc.rr.com
Wed Jul 21 13:47:18 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: John Kuhn <kuhn at razorsys.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 1:33 pm
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] what are you recording (take 2)

> >-2 American Chopper
> >-2 Trading Spaces
> >-2 Boiling Points
> >-2 Golden Girls (I know, don't ask)
> >

> you have 3 of my favorite shows -2 and with golden girls?!?! i'm
> apauled.. I demand they get a higer rating in your lineup :-P
>
> --John

Well shows I mostly likely watched the first time around get rated lower.  Don't try and deny the raw sex appeal of Bea Arthur.  Ironically, Golden Girls has the lowest rating on my machine (including losing another point for being on the lifetime channel) and yet it STILL manages to be the most recorded show I have.  I had to figure out the maxepisodes field and how to get it to work in MythWeb (I can't stand the front end for scheduling shows) just to control the monstrous amount of Golden Girls that my machine tapes every day.  That show is ALWAYS on.

-Ry