[mythtv-users] what are you recording (take 2)

Geoff at Hundekeandroyal dot com mythtv at hundekeandroyal.com
Wed Jul 21 11:25:52 EDT 2004

John Kuhn wrote:
> summer months are on us and I'm not finding much to record these days..
> i thought if we sparked up a new "what are you watching thread" we could
> get ideas of new shows to watch..
>
> my current line-up is
>
> American Chopper
> Boiling Points
> Chappelles Show
> Viva La Bam
> Wild Boyz
> MythBusters
> BIG
> Monster House
> Trading Spaces
> Pimp My Ride
> Monster Garage
> The Magic School Bus (kids)
> Bernstien bears (kids)
>
> lots of other stuff that is off-season and not recording currently..
> (hence this email :)
>
> --John

Sweet Idea John...

I'm mainly recording the following (and as you can see...I need ideas!!):

Tour de France (of course...this is a no brainer!)
That 70's Show (building my own archive)
The Daily Show (just for the monologues...good for laughs)

And that's it, except the odd show on Public Broadcasting.

I hate the summer...nothing on and too hot!

Geoff Scott