[mythtv-users] Need advice for storage project

Nathan Richardson nathan.richardson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 09:11:04 EDT 2004

Thanks. I was considering something similar and I also have a couple
of old 10GB drives that would be perfect for this. I don't have any
old processors or motherboards, though, while I do have a firewire-IDE
bridgeboard and an old SCSI 4-bay enclosure (great deal at $30).

If it doesn't work out (samba issues, Firewire 400 too slow, etc.), I
think I should be able to put a mini-itx or other small motherboard in
the enclosure and make an NAS box...

Anbody got any other interesting mass storage setups?

-Nathan