[mythtv-users] Mandrake 10 and compiling DVB

Aaron Robertson-Hodder aaron at macroview.com.au
Tue Jul 20 17:14:59 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have recently moved to Mandrake 10. I am running the kernel that came
with the distro (2.6.4-3MDK). I am able to compile Mythtv fine if I do
not add DVB support by modifying the settings.pro file. However, when I
add in DVB support I get a few warnings about unsigned comparisons to
signed, but it completes ok and then the setup program complains that I
need to compile with DVB support!

I have tried setting the include in settings.pro to point to both the
downloaded source from linuxtv and the source included in the 2.6.4-3MDK
kernel source. The only thing that differs is the warning messages, but
it still doesn't think I've compiled in DVB!

Anyone have any ideas of some things I can try? I'm happy to compile a
new kernel or even move distros if I can get Myth to work...

Thanks.