[mythtv-users] UK DVB Program Guide

Charlie Brej brejc8 at vu.a.la
Mon Jul 19 16:45:05 EDT 2004

Ben Rometsch wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> I've been scouring the list and google, but cant find any clear solution.
>
> I've just set up my mythtv box, and have it working nicely, but the tv guide
> is not working. I'm running an avermedia 771 DVB-T card, and live in London,
> getting good reception from the Crystal Palace transmitter.
>
> Is there a current de-facto setup for getting UK Digital TV program guides?
> Are people using bleb.org or the radio times website? Is there a simple
> howto?
>
> Thanks,
> Ben

I use Radio Times because I'm up in Manchester. Run setup and choose uk_rt.
You will need to swap windows to select channels. Dont select any and instead
just quit.
Then run the zap2myth script to generate your mythtv channel details, xmltv
channel list and bind them to your mythtv channels.

--
         Charlie Brej
APT Group, Dept. Computer Science, University of Manchester