[mythtv-users] nuv2disc - anyone install it?

mark fairlane at springcom.com
Sun Jul 18 18:30:49 EDT 2004

Been working to install this because I just can't keep adding hard drives
for stuff I want to keep, it seems to have a lot of dependencies.

I keep getting an error on the Eboxy install.  ./configure drops dead
with an error about SDL_image not being installed, even though I just
installed SDL 1.2.7

the exact error is:

checking for SDL - version >= 1.2.0 .... yes
checking for main in -lSDL_image .... no
configure: error:  *** SDL_image library not found!

SDL is installed in default directory.  I just don't know
enough more to fix this.  Any ideas?