[mythtv-users] Some preliminary docs for pcHDTV with MythTV on kernel 2.6.7

David George david at thegeorges.us
Sat Jul 17 13:50:08 EDT 2004

I have written up some preliminary docs on setting up MythTV with a
pcHDTV card and three PVR-250 in one system.  I haven't finished
everything and I may haven't forgotten to write down some steps, but
hopefully some will find it useful.

This is a bleeding edge configuration.  If you aren't comfortable
compiling kernels and patching source code, this is *definitely* not for
you.

Have fun.  If you have any questions about my setup or the docs you can
send email to mythtv-help at thegeorges.us or ask on the users list for
everyone's benefit.

Here is the web site http://thegeorges.us/mythtv.  Please be gentle (ie.
don't /. me), this is hosted on my server at home (using a cable modem).

David