[mythtv-users] Lirc Problems with gentoo-dev-sources-2.6.5

Liquid Gecka liquid_gecka at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 23:41:53 EDT 2004

My system is up and running with a 2.4 kernel but I am
having stability problems so I am trying to get the
2.6 series up and running. So far everything works and
it is very stable. The only problem is that lirc is
failing miserably. It will work every so often for a
single client. As soon as any system setting changes
lirc fails to see any button presses. I have to reboot
to have a chance of it working again. No errors or
messages happen. Its really odd because its seems like
linux just isn't getting the message. Yet 2.4 worked
fine.

Details:
linux-2.6.5-r1 (Gentoo-dev-sources)
Hauppauge PVR 350