[mythtv-users] New recordings option

Curtis Stanford curtis at stanfordcomputing.com
Fri Jul 16 17:57:20 EDT 2004

Can someone explain to me if and how this works in the current CVS? All
the changes to the scheduling options are really confusing me. When I
change a show to record new episodes only, nothing happens and the
setting returns to what it was before. I have added the --mark-repeats
option to filldb.

I noticed someone say that the recordoverride table was going away? I
never understood the override thing anyway. If anyone can elaborate or
point to some docs on it I would appreciate it.

Curtis