[mythtv-users] new KnoppMyth user

Cotter, Paul M. pcotter at kmzr.com
Fri Jul 16 10:33:43 EDT 2004

~nodisc.

I use the mouse to make it a little easier to navigate when installing
newer versions of drivers etc.  Or using apps other than mythtv.

I use a Kensington USB mouse - just plug it in, wait a couple of
seconds, and away you go.

The mouse doesn't work in myth, so don't expect to be able to click on
the menus, just use the arrow keys to navigate.

Also, don't make the same mistake I did - I did an apt-get dist-upgrade
which totally hosed my box - I'm trying to recover it, anyone have any
suggestions?

Paul