[mythtv-users] new KnoppMyth user

Clint Gilders techservices at onlinehobbyist.com
Fri Jul 16 09:32:46 EDT 2004

Mark Andrews wrote:
> Hi ppl
> I'm installing KnoppMyth for the first time (im an ex show shifter user and
> am fed up with there crummy pvr-350 support)
>
> The first boundary I've run into is that once it finished the auto install
> it boots into X and I have no mouse support, hence making it very hard to
> initially configure, how do I get mouse support please?

I've never had a mouse connected to my KnoppMyth machine.  Myth isn't
designed to be controlled with a mouse.   Everything you need to do you
can do with the keyboard/remote.  The first time KnoppMyth runs , you
type in the root password and the setup program runs.   Use the arrow
keys and the escape key to move around.

--
Clint Gilders <techservices at onlinehobbyist.com>
Director of Technology Services