[mythtv-users] has mythlink.sh changed?

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Wed Jul 14 16:17:22 EDT 2004

Sorry if I missed this being discussed(didn't see it anywhere, and saw
nothing in commits about a change), but has mythlink.sh changed? I'm now
running 0.15-20040528-1 and mythlink.sh is not working for me. I have no
idea at what point it stopped working so it could have been a previous
upgrade. When I run it it just says it's skipping every file, such as:
Skipping /mythtv/recordings/1038_2004-06-12 12:58:00_2004-06-12
14:00:00.nuv

Maybe something changed with the schema in the database so it's not
matching right now? Wild guess....

Doesn't appear to have changed in the contrib directory.

Thanks,
James