[mythtv-users] SQL Error: Can't open file: 'program.MYD'

me at johnwesleythomas.com me at johnwesleythomas.com
Wed Jul 14 10:52:38 EDT 2004

All,

I have a quick MYSQL question that I have not been able to get a handle
on yet.  For the past couple of days I have not been able to collect any
TV listing info using mythfilldatabase.  The MYSQL version is up to date
(3.23.58-4) using Jerod's Fedora how-to and the errors given from the
mythfilldatabase log is below.  Any help or comments would be appreciated:

       **Retrieving datadirect data...
       Grabbing data for Tue Jul 13 2004 offset 1
        From : Wed Jul 14 05:00:00 2004 To : Thu Jul 15 05:00:00 2004 (UTC)
       Your subscription expires on 08/22/2004 02:28:25 PM
       Grab complete.  Actual data from Wed Jul 14 05:00:00 2004 to Thu Jul
       15 05:00:00 2004 (UTC)
       Clearing data for source...
       Clearing from Wed Jul 14 00:00:00 2004 to Thu Jul 15 00:00:00 2004
       (localtime)
       Data for source cleared...
       Main temp tables populated.  Updating myth channels...
       Updating icons for sourceid: 1
       DB Error (Inserting into program table):
       Query was:
       INSERT IGNORE INTO program (chanid, starttime, endtime, title,
       subtitle, description, showtype, category, category_type, airdate,
       stars, previouslyshown, stereo, subtitled, hdtv, closecaptioned,
       partnumber, parttotal, seriesid, originalairdate, colorcode,
       syndicatedepisodenumber, programid) SELECT chanid, starttime,
       endtime, title, subtitle, description, showtype, dd_genre.class,
       category_type, airdate, stars, previouslyshown, stereo, subtitled,
       hdtv, closecaptioned, partnumber, parttotal, seriesid,
       originalairdate, colorcode, syndicatedepisodenumber,
       dd_v_program.programid FROM dd_v_program LEFT JOIN dd_genre ON
       (dd_v_program.programid = dd_genre.programid AND dd_genre.relevance
       = '0');
       Driver error was [2/-1]:
       QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
       Database error was:
       Can't open file: 'program.MYD'. (errno: 145)
       * *