[mythtv-users] How to enable XvMC?

huffman at graze.net huffman at graze.net
Wed Jul 14 09:38:45 EDT 2004

Ummm....I don't think it is enabled in those RPMs - If you download the spec
file, I thought I recalled that option *not* being set.  Do an ldd on
/usr/bin/mythfrontend.  It does *not* list XvMC:

[root at xyz root]# ldd /usr/bin/mythfrontend  |grep XvMC
[root at xyz root]#

(I'm also using the ATRPMs)

-b