[mythtv-users] Mythtv, nvidia and tvout

deanv at cox.net deanv at cox.net
Tue Jul 13 13:14:19 EDT 2004

I also have these issues.  Last night I attempted to use XvMC in an effort to address them, but my frontend fails with some "XvMC unable to allocate..." error message.  I have read elsewhere that XvMC and nvidia 6106 do not get along, but until my experience yesterday, this was not confirmed.  I may have other problems, so I still do not know if XvMC offers any hope or not.  I would be interested to hear if you are successful with this mode, or any other method to smooth the playback...

-dvh