[mythtv-users] nuvexport/chapterize -> dvd

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Jul 13 12:53:08 EDT 2004

I've noticed recently that blank dvd's are getting to be cheaper and
easier to come by than blank cd's.  This now has me interested in
conserving cd's to use for things like new fedora iso's, and wondering
about ways to modify my nuvexport and chapterize scripts to produce a
dvd (with menus) from several different shows.

Could those of you who use nuvexport for dvd burning please email me
with the additional commands you use to actually build the dvd's
(especially if you build menus in).

As always, I welcome contributions...

-Chris