[mythtv-users] Mythtv, nvidia and tvout

huffman at graze.net huffman at graze.net
Tue Jul 13 09:12:43 EDT 2004

Thank you for your reply...at least I know there's someone else out there that's
listening.  That's more than I usually get from this list.  :-(  If I find a
solution, I'll certainly let you know.  I think there may also be some hope in
the CVS version of Myth - I hear that there is work being done on the A/V sync
to improve its performance.

Brian