[mythtv-users] DVB suppport in 2.4 and ATrpms

Berry, David David.Berry at dcita.gov.au
Mon Jul 12 21:27:38 EDT 2004

>Yep, Axel builds DVB kernel modules for FC1 also.
>http://atrpms.net/dist/fc1/linux-dvb/

Thanks - for my case I'm assuming I need this to install the module:

kernel-module-linuxtv-dvb-2.4.22-1.2197.nptl-1.1.1-4.rhfc1.at.athlon.rpm
( I couldn't see a nptl_51 athlon package)

And this for the actual kernel (AMD 2400+)

kernel-2.4.22-1.2197.nptl_51.rhfc1.at.athlon.rpm

> When I install mythTV from ATrpms - will I need to recompile it to
> include DVB support within Myth ?

>Not certain... I don't think support is included by default, but the
>necessary
>switches are in the spec file. Anyone else know what's necessary?

Sorry for the question - but where's the spec file, is that the
setting.pro file that needs editing ?

The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material.
Any review, re-transmission, disclosure, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may result in severe penalties.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Security Advisor of the Department of Communications, Information Technology and the Arts, telephone (02) 6271-1880 and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.