[mythtv-users] ATI TV Wonder Pro

Stephen Atkins atkinss at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 12 15:25:12 EDT 2004

I have one of the newer Wonder Pro's and it is not btaudio compatible.  In fact
driver support is just starting to get to a point where its a usable card.  It
is not currently usable in MythTV (it might be but I haven't gotten it to work.)
I would do my self a favour and get two 250's instead.  They will give you a lot
more reliability.  The also have mpg2 compression where as the ATI's do not.
This will save your cpu a lot of cycles in trying to encrypt the stream then
decrypt it while watching live tv.  Just my two cents.

Stephen