[mythtv-users] PVR 350 Live TV Picture Bounce

Graham, Douglas J djgrah at solutia.com
Sun Jul 11 18:27:34 EDT 2004

Finally solved all problems but one (thanks to this list for all the help ;-)  )
When watching live TV with my PVR350 hooked up to the TV the picture "bounces" up and down by one line. While still watchable this is damn annoying to say
the least! I have googled for a few hours and searched this list but can't find anybody who has had the same problem. I'm sure the problem relates to
settings within Myth as I have followed Jarods guide and the test of the live TV output works fine and I get no "bounce". For a bit of background I am
using the S-Video input on the card fed from my digital cable box. All settings are as per Jarod's guide for a PAL-I country (I'm in UK), and I'm using
Myth 0.15.1.
Can anybody suggest anything I can try to cure this problem, any help appreciated...!

Doug

This electronic mail message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This message, together with any attachment, may contain Solutia confidential and privileged information.  The recipient is hereby put on notice to treat the information as confidential and privileged and to not disclose or use the information except as authorized by Solutia.  Any unauthorized review, printing, retention, copying, disclosure, distribution, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please immediately contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of the material from any computer.  Thank you for your cooperation.