[mythtv-users] Black Screen With Nvidia

Tony Harmelink Ace at Acescrypt.us
Sun Jul 11 18:14:02 EDT 2004

I recently whiped and decided to start over, this time comfiguring things
correctly, or so i hoped.  I installed the latest Nividia drivers, 6106, and
proceded with the instilation. now whenever i go to live tv all i see is a
regain control.  I can record and see a video in the preview area, but it
locks when i try to watch it.  In my last install it ran, slowly, with
standard 'nv' drivers. I can see /dev/video0 so i know the card is
recognised.  bttv is set to card 72.

Specs:
Athlon 2700+
ECS KT600-A