[mythtv-users] Change channel past 102 watching live tv

David Lyons djlyons1 at cox.net
Sun Jul 11 17:20:30 EDT 2004

My mythbox is connected to my digital cable box via S-Video to a
Hauppauge PVR-250. When watching live tv I am unable to change the
channel past 102 using the remote control.

While not an "issue" since my channels are changed by my cable box. This
prevents me from getting the correct info about a show or movie I am
watching, for example HBO is on channel 300.

Is there a way I can get live TV to tune past channel 102?

Thanks