[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend only loads background on reboot

David Lyons djlyons1 at cox.net
Sun Jul 11 17:03:09 EDT 2004

All,

	I just completely re-installed my OS (FC1) and mythtv 0.15.1-74
after a HD failure.

	I used Jarod's guide for the re-install and configured my box to
auto-login and launch mythfrontend.

	When the frontend launches I get the background however no text
or options appear. I have to ssh in kill the frontend and restart it.
Once I do that everything comes up normal and I am able to select what I
want to do.

	Has anyone seen this before and have any advice on how to get
around this?

Thanks