[mythtv-users] Wintv-PVR 350

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Fri Jul 9 18:52:37 EDT 2004

On Friday 09 July 2004 15:27, Tony Harmelink wrote:
> I am thinking of buying a Wintv-PVR 350 and am wondering if is can do
> composite and S-video as well as recording s-video.

Please clarify your wonderings. You say you're "wondering if is can do
composite and S-video as well as recording s-video". Do you mean composite
and s-video output or input? And search the mailing list archive for an
answer before asking a question that has likely been answered several times
already.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com