[mythtv-users] Titivillus-OSD updated.

Fri Jul 9 17:15:34 EDT 2004

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:

>  I just uploaded an update to Titivillus-OSD that includes a bunch of
> positioning, size and font tweaks from Harry Orenstein.  Get it while
> it's hot:
>
> http://www.jdonavan.net/myth

Cool.  Really like the previous version, and will try this one tonight.

It has not been a big deal, but I have been meaning to ask...

The font used for the episode guide seems a bit weak (thin and small).
Mythfrontend generates some errors about BOLD not found for the font.  Do I
not have the right fonts installed on my system?

Thanks,

John