[mythtv-users] New Nvidia Gforce Drivers vs XVMC

Jason Keirstead mythtv at keirstead.org
Fri Jul 9 13:57:17 EDT 2004

On July 9, 2004 02:46 pm, Thomas "fake" Jakobi wrote:
> just out of interest, do you have a thin blue line (maybe 3 pixel) on the
> top of the screen, too?

Nope. My tv tune rputs some weird black and white fuzzies on some channels
though . These appear with or without Xv, and appeared years ago in windows
even, so it does not concern me. I just adjust the picture up by 2 or 3
pixels and they're gone.

> does mplayer work with -vo xvmc?

Have never tried.

> bad thing about the new drivers is you can only use 640x480 and 800x600 as
> TV-Resolution (hardcoded) - no 720x576 here.

Do you have a widescreen TV or something? Why would you want 720x576?