[mythtv-users] Re: PVR350/TVOUT Over-sized on Sony 61" TV

David Erickson erickson+mythtv at mddsg.com
Fri Jul 9 09:48:31 EDT 2004

You know what.  This bugs me.  The first time i tried the OSD settings it
seemed to have no impact what so ever.  I just tried them again and its
perfect now.  So i had to change the GUI size + the OSD settings to make
both the app and the tv out look right.  Well thanks for your input.  I
did scan through the archives before i asked but I guess it's possible i
wasn't searching on the right terms.

David Erickson, CCSA