[mythtv-users] Any progress on Internet radio & Myth?

Jesper Rasmussen jr at d6.dk
Fri Jul 9 08:27:51 EDT 2004

Both have there advantages. I originally wanted to do as you describe,
but had a problem (can't remember what), so i did this instead.

However I have come to like having radio playing while I browse pictures.

I like it so mucht, I want it in myth music aswell. However the only way
i have found is to start a mythmusic in another desktop, and switch
between the two.