[mythtv-users] Any progress on Internet radio & Myth?

Jesper Rasmussen jr at d6.dk
Fri Jul 9 04:12:44 EDT 2004

;) np

I have this in mainmenu:
    <button>
      <type>MUSIC</type>
      <text>Radio</text>
      <action>MENU radiomenu.xml</action>
    </button>
and this in radiomenu.xml :
<mythmenu name="RADIO">

    <button>
       <type>RADIO-OFF</type>
       <text>Radio OFF</text>
       <action>EXEC killall mplayer</action>
    </button>
    <button>
       <type>RADIO-P1</type>
       <text>DR P1</text>
       <action>EXEC /usr/local/bin/p1.sh</action>
    </button>
and this in p1.sh:
killall mplayer
/usr/bin/mplayer -menu -cache 4 http://drlive.dr.dk/e07ch1kb64/.wma &

I know it is a bit crude (with the killall mplayer), but hey it works :)

you might want to set up the cache. I have it set as low as possible to
get faster channel switch.

cheers
Jesper