Fwd: [mythtv-users] LCD / VFD problems

Oliver Stabel oliver.stabel at gmx.de
Fri Jul 9 03:59:48 EDT 2004

Hi,

is this the device that comes with the D.Vine 5 or Dign HV5 and is using a
driver from Sasem?
If so then I can provide you an IR driver for LIRC and VFD for LCDProc.
Check <http://www.hometheaterpc.info/blog> for more information.

Oliver

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl