[mythtv-users] Built In Mythfilldatabase Automation

Joel Melohn jlmelohn at jcsm.com
Thu Jul 8 23:07:17 EDT 2004

I had a similar problem. It turned out that when I installed the new version
of wget (1.9.1), it installed in /usr/local/bin. Since /usr/local/bin/ was
in root's path, it worked fine when mythfilldatabase was run as root.
However, it did not work from cron. I moved wget to /usr/bin overwriting the
old version of wget and mythfilldatabase works great when run from cron.

Joel