[mythtv-users] DirectTV vs Dish for myth compatibility (seria l ports, etc)

John OKeefe john at terminalreality.com
Thu Jul 8 19:12:28 EDT 2004

I have DirecTV connected via serial cable to my KnoppMyth box. I use the
Sony.pl script to change channels on my DirecTV receiver because I have that
accepts the older command set. It works great. There seems to be a lot of
scripts around for DirecTV control. I am not sure what control options there
are for a DISH receiver.

- John