[mythtv-users] Digital cable and two tuner cards

Cory Megitt mythtv at cable.megitt.com
Thu Jul 8 10:09:31 EDT 2004

I was going to do the same thing ...Since I work for Rogers Cable here in
Toronto, I was going to get a 2nd Digital box for $5/month (employee rate).

This question is to all in the group:  How can you tell 2 IR Blasters to
tune two different boxes.  I would also imagine that the IR blasters can't
be anywhere near each other (due to line of sight) .. The box that you don't
want to change the channel on, will change ...