[mythtv-users] Re: Question on MythGame

Jon Kunze jkunze at pop3.utoledo.edu
Wed Jul 7 18:12:55 EDT 2004

How is this patch applied? Is there some sort of command line that needs to
be used? Thanks.

On Tuesday 01 July 2003 2:53 am, Adam Biskobing wrote:
> I've tried setting up MythGame, and can't seem to get fceu running
> properly with MythGame. Is there any way to force fceu to go into full
> screen mode through MythGame? Is there somewhere that I can set options
> for fceu?

Here is a fullscreen patch for the 0.96 fceu release written by Todd
Malsbury.
I had to write him directly to get it but i'm sure other people will benefit

from it... I did have to pass a few command line options on first startup
(-fs 1 -xv 1) but after getting it working with the correct options it
started correctly (without options) after that.

hope that helps,
John