[mythtv-users] Antec ARIA

mail mail at navet.co.uk
Mon Jul 5 19:54:31 EDT 2004

> Anyone got/tried one of these?
> http://www.antec.com/us/pro_details_enclosure.php?ProdID=15130

Yes. Purchased one in early May. No problems with it at all. Temperatures are reasonable, while running XP2200, All 3 pcmia slots filled. Very quiet as well.

Only issue was that my cpu fan was too large as the psu sits above it. A slimline cpu fan solved the problem.

The picture of the one above seems to be blue and silver. The one I got was black and silver.

Havent started in enabling the card readers, but it does come with full instructions in how to enable them in on fedora etc.

Cheers

Evan