[mythtv-users] RE: nvidia new drivers hdtv/interlacing, any benefit for us non HDTV people?

mark fairlane at springcom.com
Sun Jul 4 20:44:37 EDT 2004

On Sunday 04 July 2004 08:28 pm, Chris Vargas wrote:
> --- bjm wrote:
> > >If I'm understanding things correctly, interlaced
> > >TV Out (via composite or s-video) should be very
> > >useful,
> >
> > It's not a matter of it might be "useful", it is a
> > pre-requsite.

Ok, with all this talk of scaling and whatnot, what would the proper
TV-out/Svideo output mode be on an Nvidia card?

IE, I'm displaying my mythbox on a tv at 800x600.  Based on Issac's
comment about scaling, shouldn't I change my output to something that
doesn't scale and matches the scan lines on my TV?