[mythtv-users] Live TV Pauses - Solved?

Kelly cayenne at cayennecomputing.com
Sun Jul 4 07:07:05 EDT 2004

I'm having this same type problem with skipping, etc.

I went into: frontend -> setup -> general -> audio output device

And the choices it presents me with are:
/dev/dsp
/dev/adsp
/dev/sound/dsp
/dev/sound/adsp

I don't have a choice of ALSA::Default  as a previous poster mentioned. I'm
using MythTV version 0.15....

I didn't see anything about putting in ALSA::Default in the docs...are ya'll
just typing this in place of the choices like I have above?

It appears there is part of this thread I didn't receive as that I just
subscribed in the middle of it....am I missing something here?

Thanks,

cayenne