[mythtv-users] New nVidia driver

Damon Searle djsearle at netspace.net.au
Sat Jul 3 05:00:32 EDT 2004

Interlacing appears to be working for me with the new driver and a 50hz
modeline posted to this list a few months ago. MythTV with deinterlacing
turned off looks about the same as it did with kerneldeint turned on before.
Playing back DVB-T recordings with mplayer using -vf tfields=4 is very
smooth (although it seems to skip the odd frame, which is probably a bug in
mplayer or a syncing problem). So I think all we need now is an
implementation of something similar to the tfields filter in MythTV...

- Damon Searle