[mythtv-users] OT: Why are people using Outlook etc.

Stephen Tait tait at digitallaw.co.uk
Thu Jul 1 16:11:28 EDT 2004

At 20:03 01/07/2004 +0100, you wrote:
>Stephen Tait wrote:

>>Only because you can't accept the simple fact that vi is better than
>>emacs ;^)
>
>Bollox it is!
>
>Emacs is just sooo superior in every respect.
>
>My keyboard feels silky smooth  when I type C-x C-f and it even makes the
>letters look nicer!
>
>David

Pfah. I can get 84930 fps with vi on an nVidia card (); emacs on an ATI
card?! You must be kidding! Slow as a quadriplegic dog!

Ugh, sorry for trolling/flaming/being stupid, but I think if no-one was
opinionated this list would be pretty useless, three cheers for differences
of opinion! Now we can all have a group hug (and no sneaky stabbing people
in the back with the TV-out on a Radeon 9200).