[mythtv-users] MythRecipe

Jeremy Hanmer jeremy at hq.newdream.net
Fri Jan 30 11:42:31 EST 2004

I guess that depends on what you were seeing as the end product.  It
sounds like you're talking about a web interface?  Or are you thinking
more along the lines of a perl-gtk app?  I could write up either one of
those pretty quickly too, but I was envisioning an actual MythTV module
(which I think limits us to C++/QT).